August 7, 2023 17 view(s)
Here are some things that truly set us apart from our competition:
- We have been around since 1978 and have been under the same ownership since 1987.
- Most people will know us as Southwest Bindings, but in 2018 we re-branded to Southwest Business Products since we have grown to sell more than just binding solutions.
- We have people who have worked at Southwest for over 30 years.
- In fact, over 70% of our employees have worked with us for 10 years or more.
- We care about the environment and our impact. That’s why Southwest has numerous Sustainability practices that we have put into place ourselves as well as ones that we support through our Suppliers. You can read more about these efforts here.
- It’s a family run business. Being a family run business means that we strive ourselves on a personalized touch. If you want to speak to the President, all you have to do is ask and you will be transferred to him. In fact, he still answers the phones daily.
- To quote some of our Google reviews:
- “Quality products and unbeatable customer service. The Southwest team has always gone above and beyond to ensure we have what we need when we need it.”
- “Southwest Bindery Dovedale is the best bindery in town, we have been working with them and using their products for many years and service is always pleasant and prompt, Lisa Spano always takes care of us and our orders amazingly!!, Great Service Guys, Keep up the Good Work! “
- “I've been dealing with Southwest Binding for several years now & have always had excellent customer service.”
- “Greg Djoboulian is the best rep I have. Always there when I need a miracle.”
- “Southwest Bindings has the best service of all the vendors I purchase from! Their delivery is fast which makes my stock easy to manage and my customers that much easier to please. Whenever there's an issue (which is less frequent than the other suppliers I work with...) they are quick and super friendly responding and ready to go the extra mile for me. I love these guys!”
- You will always get a live person to talk to.
- Our products go through a customized quality inspection process at each stage, named “OSCARS”. This means that we follow the instructions on every Order, check the Sample for reference, make sure the product and printing are the correct Colour, check the Artwork quality and position, make sure the product is free from Rejects and that the product Size and specifications are correct.
- We stock thousands of skus in our Toronto Warehouse alone. Paired with our Production capabilities in Ontario and Alberta, approx. 70% of all our products sold are made in Canada.
- We have 6 locations across Canada so that you can talk to someone in the same time zone as you are. We also ship as many products from our branches as we can to reduce your freight costs.
- We have sales reps who are able to go on the road to visit you instead of you having to come to us.
In the end, it’s up to you whether you want to try us or not, but we would definitely be glad to have you.