6 ways to use your Binding Machine
You did it: you bought a binding machine and are looking forward to putting it to good use. Though that begs the question: what should you bind with your new binding machine? The good news is that you can put so many different things together with your new device. Here are 6 ideas to get you started.
- Professional documents. Your binding machine offers you an excellent way to put your work documents together. You can bind numerous professional documents, including reports, proposals, prospectuses, and more. Clients are always impressed by something that looks professional, so it may even increase your sales.
- School assignments. If you or someone you know is in school – junior high or even a graduate program – binding assignments is just what you need to get that A. Binding your work is a great way for your teacher or professor to notice your work, whether you need to hand in a lab report, writing assignment or term paper.
- Memory books. Suppose you want to create a special gift or keepsake for yourself. Making a memory book or photo album with your binding machine is a terrific idea. These are great projects to commemorate an anniversary, graduation, or birthday as well as preserve the special memories of a vacation or favorite pet.
- Scrapbooks and journals. Two popular hobbies are journaling and scrapbooking. If you get fancy, acid-free paper, you can make your own scrapbooks and journals to keep yourself or give as gifts. You can be creatively fulfilled by personalizing the books to your heart’s content.
- Self-published works. Creative writing is fun! You can self-publish your written novel, memoir, a book of short stories, or a collection of poetry with your binding machine. You can even produce a hardcover document if you happen to have a thermal device which will certainly impress everyone.
- Portfolios. When it comes time to present to someone important a portfolio of your work (such as a potential employer or a gallery owner), try binding it with your device. It looks professional, and you can take pride in your work. These are just a few things you can put together with your binding machine. Whether you own a Comb, Coil, Wire, Tape or Thermal Glue machine, you can bind anything you need. Now it’s time to have fun with your binding machine to see what you can create.
These are just a few things you can put together with your binding machine. Whether you own a Comb, Coil, Wire, Tape or Thermal Glue machine, you can bind anything you need. Now it’s time to have fun with your binding machine to see what you can create.